Friday, July 26, 2013

Line information

Some of you have been asking what the inspiration was for the latest "New Chance at Life", line that I've been showing. Well put simply the inspiration was this:


Older jewelry collection

I wanted to give new life to these pieces. Earrings missing their parner. Necklaces and bracelets that broke. 

So we have an old clip on earrings I stripped off of it's soldered setting and attached to a coconut shell to make:



I used this broken thing (I think it was from a pair of earrings)


To make this feather necklace

This was 2 earrings. The blue drop and one of those braided chain earrings has been made into the bail.
So you see the new life these guys are getting? Hopefully they will go to good homes and be worn regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment