Saturday, March 14, 2015

So busy

It's March and I have finally managed to snag some free time. I need to send a big thanks to all who have come to my events and appearances. I am happy so many of you are taking advantage of my jewelry repair & watch battery change service. It is a lot of fun to meet and talk with you and it feels great to be able to do something for you.

Artfest was great this year, so many talented and wonderful artists in one spot! Beautiful glass workers, photographers and mixed media artists. I am also happy to announce my "Mermaid Dream" crystal & glass necklace won the blue ribbon in jewelry at the SW Fl Fair.  So we will add it to the "on display not for sale list."

As many of you have noted I've been teaching more and making less. That may or may not change. Right now I am quite happy with my jewelry appraising, repair and teaching aspects. Besides, it is always good to take a break and work for someone else.

For now, I am purging my private jewelry collection on ebay,  my current offerings on etsy are all I have. So grab the one of a kinds while you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment